FROM THE VINEYARD TO THE GLASS
EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONALISM
We are a family and a firm, each of us has a role based on personal experience and professional know-how.
The cellar is managed by Beppe with his wife Maria and their children Annalisa and Daniele,
The new generations are preparing to join: Lucrezia, Ludovica and Aurelio.
FOR MORE THAN TWO CENTURIES
We are part of the history of this corner of Piemonte, with our love of the land, dedication and skills handed down through the generations. Two centuries ago, in the mid-nineteenth century, Felice, our ancestor was already shipping wine to America in small wooden barrels.
We are proud of our origins and we know that we owe a great deal to our grandparents Aurelio and Liggia. In large families it is difficult to stay together and ours began to take different directions, but they took the reins in the nineteen-thirties and they gave us an inestimable inheritance: a profession that we consider a privilege.
In the nineteen-seventies Beppe and Maria took over the management of the winery and today it is Annalisa and Daniele who have the honour of presenting the wines born of their land.
Landscapes of immense beauty
FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION
To transmit our traditions and the cultural heritage of winegrowing through the generations.
We aim for ‘sincerity’ in our wines and the love of the land is the basis of our company philosophy. A limited use of sulphites and our refusal to use weedkillers represent the continuation of our company values.
Innovation and experimentation accompany our work to produce wines of ever-finer quality, assisted by a favourable climate that reflects the tastes of an increasingly knowledgeable public, without denying the teachings of our family.
BETWEEN LANGHE AND MONFERRATO
Our vineyards are here, in Basso Piemonte, between Langhe and Monferrato.
We are in the heart of UNESCO country, between the rugged landscapes of Langhe and the rolling hills of Monferrato. Two different landscapes, mothers to different nectars, linked by the culture of wine that starts with the orderly vineyards and reaches countries all over the world.
Our fourteen hectares of vineyard, all carefully cultivated by hand, drape the hills most suited to the cultivation of the different varieties of grapevine. They lie between Canelli, the home of Moscato d’Asti, Corneliano, the land of Nebbiolo, and Moasca, which is ideal for the cultivation of Nizza and Barbera d’Asti.
UNESCO describes these landscapes as “…outstanding living testimony to winegrowing and wine making traditions…”
expression of our territory
Dal vitigno Favorita produciamo “Birichin“, un vino bianco frizzante perfetto per gli aperitivi e da provare anche con il sushi e il cibo thai.
Dalle uve Cortese nasce “Cadicarassa” un Cortese dell’Alto Monferrato DOCG, ideale con antipasti, zuppe e pesce.
Il vitigno Chardonnay ci regala “Elyà“, un vino Piemonte DOC Chardonnay da gustare con antipasti di mare e splendido come aperitivo.
In fine dall’uvaggio Pinot Nero vinificato in bianco e Chardonnay è nato “Rabél” Metodo Classico, il nostro vino Spumante Brut.
- From our Moscato Bianco di Canelli vines comes “Sorì dei Fiori“, Moscato d’Asti DOCG Canelli, ideal with cream pastries, cakes and biscuits. Pleasant and thirst-quenching at any time of the day.
- “Re d’Autunno” is made from raisined Moscato Bianco di Canelli grapes, its warm, enveloping taste suits it to sweets, desserts and ripe cheeses. Also ideal as a meditation wine.
- From our Grignolino grapes we produce “Moncusà“, our Grignolino d’Asti DOC, ideal with Piemontese hors d’oeuvres, cold cuts and white meats.
- From the Dolcetto vines comes “Sponde“, the Monferrato DOC Dolcetto that accompanies entrées, white meats and medium ripe cheeses.
Many different wines come from our Barbera grapes:
- “Sens“, the Barbera d’Asti DOCG with a simple, pleasing taste and medium finish;
- “Arduine“, the Barbera d’Asti DOCG with a long finish and acidic freshness, the ideal accompaniment formerenda sinoire;
- “Blincin“, Barbera d’Asti DOCG Superiore to accompany game, red meats and ripe cheeses;
- “Due Lù“, our Nizza DOCG, elegant, full-bodied, well-defined and with a very long finish;
- “Barbaric“, Barbera d’Asti DOCG Superiore, tannic, structured, with a marked acidity.
- From the Nebbiolo grapes we produce “L’Aurelio“, Nebbiolo d’Alba DOC. A noble and important wine to accompany agnolotti and tagliatelle.
Wine Tasting and Tours
Send your request for a visit/tasting in the cellar, indicating the number of people who will participate and the expected period.